Wednesday, January 2, 2013

More 2012 Images




I made quite a few beanies and hats for the kids last year. More of character hats they wore for the Concert last December.


I spent a lot of shopping days with this girl and enjoyed every bit of it.


We had dinner in our old time favorite resto in LZM Tagaytay..The Tilapia was huge and the ever delish Bulalo was super good.


We took a short visit to Tagaytay after visiting in Batangas.


Crocheted Coasters for the home.



I spent my Birthday here with the hubby last October in Stilts , Calatagan.



The Christmas Canata of Faith in Church.


This is where we spent our New Year's eve.

I love this hat!


The rest we were waiting for.....an overnight escape to Subic with the kids.


Joined the Tour of the fireflies last November and biked 45 kms around the Metro with the whole family. There were about 14,000 bikers who joined this event.
                                             

No comments: