Monday, July 19, 2010



Alright what's so weird about loving your Pc. I love writing and my life can't be complete without writing anything everyday. Is that weird! Ok I won't scream but I just can't figure out why the hell would anybody esteem you as an addict if you just have to scream your brains out each day through writing. Just because now you have the world as your audience makes it a threat? What! I'll try to figure out this heart attack before I explode! It's just not new . It's so yesterday that everyone started to write online so why should you be surprised? Just because you don't, means I won't? Hell no! This is one of the super few things left  of my sanity. A place to vent and feel .. So do me a favor and let it be!


I can even post whatever I like!!

No comments: