Today's Lunch --Pork ribs
I stuffed myself silly with this..and I'm regretting it!!



Insane enough for me to think of every detail of the movie and thought there was a quirky part where Leo decided to move one level down in his dream to visit the financier's limbo when he actually didn't know he was in limbo.... Hmmmm . CrazY
INCEPTION ROCKS!!!
Yesterday started out as a very pale ordinary day till my hubby reminded me that our niece was coming for lunch so instead of opting to serve the not so ok beef stew I made at home we had a quick lunch over in a japanese resto...nothing exciting with the food actually.. The menu was pale and boring too ... I kept myself from turning gray... but we filled ourselves up. That's my mum in law enjoying her food....she can be so funny when it comes to japanese food..i can tell she loves it so much...
after so many things in between I decided to go with the driver to pick up my kid in school and watched her adorably as she painstakingly arranged her sticker book...
Come nightime it was Inception time... Had a crepe dessert and watched a very interestingly insane move...It was great and all I can say is..I dont think ive seen anything as insane recently... hahahahaha..

No comments:
Post a Comment