![]() |
| Another New discovery. Easy Fresh Laksa...this one quickly became my favorite. |
![]() |
| Della had her hair straightened and I bet her old friends won't recognize her. |
![]() |
| I can't move this pic, I don't know why but this was taken last wednesday when It rained s hard while it was sunny... Weird weather. |
![]() |
| We had my friend's birthday celebration in Sutra last Friday and it was just ok. I thought it was Thai and it turned out to be a fusion of everything....nothing Thai at all. |
![]() |
| Cherry's birthday surprise from Sutra. |
![]() |
| Array of Chicken, Pork and Beef in one platter from Sutra. |
![]() |
| Honestly, these tasted ok but altogether, I don't think a chef would put them together...it's hideous! hahaha. |
![]() |
| This salad was good. |









No comments:
Post a Comment