Jack The Giant Slayer
Just saw this movie. It was pretty good. The CGI was pretty much great as it should be at this present time. The lead actor was ok. .ok. not too cute for me haha but the lady princess was pretty . Overall, they looked great together anyways. All the other casts were known artists but I can't recall their names. Funny, this aint a Movie review blog so i didn't put anything special about it hahaha.. I just wanted to document that I saw the movie and it was nice :) We watched it in SM mall of Asia it was a pretty good night to relax. My hubby was extra stressed from work as usual and I was pretty anxious all week. Finding ways to fight off the feeling, we decided to watch this movie.
so i should say..... if you haven't noticed, for me it is a Pretty movie.....hahaha!
Yeah, he was disgusting !
 |
| This is Della's digital artwork..,I really like it. |
Made banana nut cupcakes and it turned out pretty good:-)
I'm going to find a way to get these nails asap! wahahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment